In the last year we continuously developed our DDoS-Stresstest-Platform to meet the requirements to execute performance records, but also to map the current attacks that are increasingly seen "in the wild".
- CarpetBombing for UDP and TCP-volumetric attacks
- TCP-Reflection-attacks modified and extende, "as seen in the wild"
- MaxTraffic 100 GB/s TCP and UDP (theoretically 5 TB/s)
- MaxPackets 100 Mio PPS
- better dashboards for clients
- extended Layer 7/Web-attacks with FullStack-Browsers and clickpath-simulation
- max 10.000 Minions (IPs) per attack (LowVolume, real Botnet-Simulation)
- Rotating IPs during Tests
Version 5 is currently in Beta-Test and scheduled to be released end of March 2021 with more new features:
- Live/interactive dashboards
- replay-ability and later analysis
- scalable up to 100.000 Minions
Fragen? Kontakt: firstname.lastname@example.org